Skip to content
Recent News and Media
- 8/2022 : A 2.8M R01 proposal on eldercare robots led by Sajay and Momotaz has been funded by National Institutes on Aging!
- 8/2022 : CARL is a part of a funded EPSCoR Track II proposal on Advance manufacturing!
- 8/2021 : Madison defended his PhD thesis, Congratulations Madison!
- 6/2021 : Two papers get accepted in IROS 2021, congratulations Paul and Mostafa!
- 7/2020 : Paul’s paper get accepted in IROS 2020
- 1/2019 : Three papers accepted in ICRA 2019!
- 1/2019 : McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center at Concor NH is hosting a ‘Super stellar Friday‘ event for general public where we will discuss how our PSM model can be used for therapeutic exercise training
- 10/2018: Our NSF NRI award has been highlighted at UNH today
- 10/2018: An article published by the Dana Foundation features Momotaz’s work on robot mediated autism intervention
- 08/2018: We received an NSF NRI award for our project on motion trajectory learning using phase space model
- 08/2018: Estuardo Carpio successfully defended his Master’s thesis. Congratulations Estuardo!
- 07/2018: We received a UNH CoRE award for using our PSM model for quantifying therapeutic exercise performance